Information on right of withdrawal and returns
Right of withdrawal
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days of receiving the goods (pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code). To benefit from the right of withdrawal on a purchased product, it is necessary to contact Customer Service specifying the necessary details (order code, products to be returned, etc.), via the address email@example.com in order to organize the return. goods. In order to fully refund the value of the order, it will be necessary to receive the returned goods in the original packaging and completely intact in all its parts.
- The buyer has the right to open a return procedure if the product is found to be non-compliant, defective or damaged within 7 days from the date of receipt of the purchased product.
- For requests received after the indicated period, STOCK LINE will verify the existence of the necessary conditions to open a return procedure and reserves the right to evaluate and agree on the best solution together with the customer. In this case, the costs for returning the goods could be totally or partially borne by the end customer.
- To open a return or complaint for a damaged or non-compliant product, you must contact Customer Service specifying the necessary details (order code, products subject to the report, contact information, etc.), via the address complaints@tommychairs .eu.
- Following the return request, Customer Service will communicate to the customer whether it will be necessary to return the purchased product, in which case the customer will have to deliver the products using the express courier service which will be made available by STOCK LINE at its own expense (or at customer expenses, as indicated in point 2).
- To make a return, the customer must be available, on a weekday, to receive the courier at the address indicated at the time of purchase or at an alternative address communicated in advance.
- Returned products must travel only and exclusively in their original packaging , otherwise the refund or replacement cannot be guaranteed. In the event that the customer does not have the original packaging, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to behave upon delivery
- Upon receiving the goods, make sure that the packaging is completely intact and without holes caused by transport. In case of anomalies, it is advisable to sign the goods receipt document that will be presented by the courier by inserting the words "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVATION", so it will be easier to obtain refunds or replacements of the product for damage due to transport. If this happens, it is necessary to promptly notify us via email to email@example.com in order to promptly proceed with a refund or new shipment of the non-compliant goods.
- If the goods received are damaged or incomplete, Customer Service will ask you to photograph the package received inside and outside or the defect found in the product, in order to verify the type of problem and resolve it as soon as possible with a replacement or a reimbursement.
WE HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
Our company is committed to preserving the environment by selecting quality, long-lasting materials from certified forests
WE REGENERATE OUR PRODUCTS
The refitting of our products is at the center of our mission. Regenerate products to give them a second life and save money for the environment and the customer
Used as new
We focus attention on good team synergy. We share our values and our days by promoting optimal working conditions